If you'll be in Barcelona later this month for OpenStack Summit, join us for an evening with RDO and Ceph.
Tuesday evening, October 25th, from 5 to 8pm (17:00 - 20:00) we'll be at the Barcelona Princess, right across the road from the Summit venue. We'll have drinks, light snacks, and presentations from both Ceph and RDO.
If you can't make it in person, we'll also be streaming the event on YouTube
Topics we expect to be covered include (not necessarily in this order):
- RDO release status (aarch64, repos, workflow)
- RDO repos overview (CBS vs Trunk, and what goes where)
- RDO and Ceph (maybe TripleO and Ceph?)
- Quick look at new rpmfactory workflow with rdopkg
- CI in RDO - what are we testing?
- CERN – How to replace several petabytes of Ceph hardware without downtime
- Ceph at SUSE
- Ceph on ARM
- 3D Xpoint & 3D NAND with OpenStack and Ceph
- Bioinformatics – Openstack and Ceph used in large scale cancer research projects
If you expect to be at the event, please consider signing up on Eventbrite so we have an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks!