Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ask.openstack.org latest RDO questions

• Openstack Upgrade HAVANA -> ICEHOUSE RDO - Posted on 26 May 2015 | 12:16 pm
  • SDKs jclouds & openstack4j - Posted on 26 May 2015 | 8:02 am
  • i install OpenStack Juno, and when i try ti launch a Vm it always be created with the state error ,this is the /var/log/nova/nova-compute.log on my compute node - Posted on 26 May 2015 | 6:45 am
  • RDO Kilo - No Pkg of ironic-conductor - Posted on 26 May 2015 | 5:06 am
  • Separate Network Node with DevStack - Posted on 24 May 2015 | 8:17 am
  • keystone ssl error - Posted on 23 May 2015 | 7:45 am
  • RDO KILO ON FEDORA 21 - Posted on 18 May 2015 | 5:23 pm
  • Unable to ping VM from an external host through its floating ip - Posted on 11 May 2015 | 1:22 am
  • How do I store docker images on glance? - Posted on 15 July 2014 | 12:55 pm
  • RDO welcomes eNovance to the Red Hat family!
    • rbowenrbowen +1 -1

RALEIGH, N.C. – June 18, 2014 – Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire eNovance, a leading provider of open source cloud computing services. Combined with Red Hat's existing leadership in OpenStack, the addition of eNovance's systems integration capabilities and engineering talent is aimed at meeting growing demand for enterprise OpenStack consulting, design and deployment.

... more at http://www.redhat.com/about/news/press-archive/2014/6/red-hat-to-acquire-enovance

RDO warmly welcomes the eNovance team to the family, and we look forward to working with you to make OpenStack even better.