Post Installation Tests
After installation, run the following on your setup:
- log into Horizon
- create a new project called RedHat and set a high numbers quota
- create a new project user with admin rights called Pinky Brain
- log out
Admin in tenant:
- log in to Project RedHat using Pinky Brain user
- create a new Image called qcow_image
- create the following user's as members:
- Peter PP
- Homer HH
- Francine FF
- Jeff JJ
- Tom TT
- Daniel DD
- create a private network called PB
- launch 6 instances from the created image called 'TV'
- create a new volume from an image called 'image-volume'
- create a new empty volume called 'blank-volume'
- create a snapshot from both volumes
- create a backup for both volumes
- launch an instance from the 'image-volume'
- attach the empty volume to an instance
Member of tenant:
- log in to horizon using Peter Griffin's user